Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Extra Bait

It seems that every day I sit down to write an article for Gamer Bait, I find myself with a handful of solid stories to choose from. Unfortunately, due to Gamer Bait not being my full-time job, I usually only have time to write one article and then work on either another project or something behind the scenes here at GB. In the future, we may bring in more writers in order to provide our readers with more content. In the meantime, we've decided to add "Extra Bait" onto our usual postings whenever we feel there's something you'd like to read about but we didn't have the time or manpower to properly expound upon ourselves. So without further ado, I give you today's Extra Bait:

Peter Moore: New Xbox 360 in Five Years

Commodore Unveils Gaming PC Range

Sony Ups PlayStation 3's PS2-Compatibility Count by 200

Half-Life 2: Episode 2 to Support DX10 Technology

Nintendo Incorporates GameSpy into the Wii

Evolution of a Game Engine: From RTS to FPS

God of War 3 for PS3 Confirmed...with Vibration!

Sony UK Boss Confirms PSP Redesign

0 Comments: